I know, I know, I need to share some pics of the boys,
whom are the real reason most of you stop by my blog :)...
but I ran across this fun "25 Things" post at Perfectly Imperfect
and decided I'd join in real quick...
1) For the first time in a very long time, Stephen and I are spending the weekend kid-free.
2) I've been super excited about it.
3) Still, as we drove out of my parents driveway, having dropped them off in the best hands ever, I felt sad to leave them behind.
4) I recently applied for a part-time job writing for a small newspaper.
5) She asked me during the interview if I was the kind of Mom that needed an outlet, needed to still be working.
6) I went home and emailed her within a few hours that, in truth, No, no I am not. This family can earn that much some other way.
7) Now that I think about it, "still be working" kinda bugs me... whatcha sayin' "still"?? Oh well.
8) I wonder rather often if this blog is something I really should just let go, if it takes up too much time.
9) I like drinking out of tall glass flutes with dinner.
10) Makes me feel a little more fancy or something.
11) If I could have any wish granted, I would wish that I didn't require sleep.
12) For real.
13) The blog and my crafting fun wouldn't be any issue at all then, eh? :)
14) I need to find a mascara that won't make me look like I'm wearing a Halloween mask by the end of the day.
15) Confession: I don't really care for honey.
16) And I really despise milk.
17) Milk is an ingredient, not a drink.
18) What I usually hear when I listen to myself think: my shortcomings.
19) I've now erased the next several points listing them... I don't want to be a downer!
20) Catch phrase I got from my Mom: "If you're going to do something, do it 100%"
21) Catch phrase from Dad: "Do your best and don't sweat the rest"
22) I wonder where Stephen and I will go to dinner tonight.
23) Stephen thinks I'm nuts, but I absolutely believe that the air carries crap that makes us sick!
24) Sounds like it'll be Rockies Diner... hmmm.
25) Alone time is nice, together time is better :)
And there you have it :)
More on the cutie boys in my life soon :)